The 2019 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The 2019 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards was hosted in Canberra this past Friday 6 March 2020. The prestigious event was held at the National Convention Centre and received over 800 industry professionals from across the country.
Over 200 businesses competed across 25 categories. Victoria’s winners in 2019 were:
- Bendigo Tourism Tudors to Windsors Campaign (Destination Marketing)
View here an interview with our Gold Winners.
- Heytesbury House (Hosted Accommodation)
- Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate (Self Contained Accommodation)
- SkyBus (Major Tour and Transport Operators)
- Tesselaar Tulip Festival (Major Festival and Events)
- Alkina Lodge (Luxury Accommodation)
- Bright Brewery (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries )
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park (Ecotourism)
View all the winners for the 2019 Australian Tourism Awards here.
We congratulate all our winners and finalists for 2019.