Nominations for the 2022 Top Tourism Town Awards are now open!
Following the success of the inaugural Top Tourism Town Awards in 2021, we’re now calling for nominations for Victoria’s Top Tourism Town, Top Small Tourism Town and Top Tiny Tourism Town.
The Top Tourism Town Awards showcase the value of tourism to the towns and communities across Australia and celebrate the diversity and outstanding regional destinations of our country.
The Top Tourism Town Awards recognise and reward Victorian towns that:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment and encourage tourism and increased visitation to the destination
- Offer an excellent visitor experience, and
- Exhibit collaboration with tourism operators, local businesses and the community working together to make their town the best destination it can be.
These awards are presented in three categories:
- Top Tourism Town – those with a population of over 5,000 people
- Small Tourism Town – those with a population below 5,000 people, but above 1,500
- Tiny Tourism Town – those with a population below 1,500 people. This is a new category
These awards are part of the Australian Tourism Awards program but run on a different schedule to the Victorian Tourism Awards. See the 2022 key dates here.
The state winners will have the opportunity to represent Victoria at the national Top Tourism Town Awards.
Is your town Victoria’s Top Tourism Town!
Thanks to our 2022 Partners: