Name: Lindy Allen
Lindy has had a long career at CEO and senior executive level and now sits on a number of Boards including the Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board, Winton Wetlands Committee of Management and the Cultural Development Network. Alongside framing in Victoria’s north-east,
Lindy operates Living-Proof Media, offering documentation, evaluation, writing editing services. Recent professional roles include:
- Chief Executive Officer of Regional Arts Australia (2013-2014)
- Chief Executive Officer of Regional Arts Victoria (2004-2012).
- During 2012-2013, Lindy was Executive Producer for the Centenary of Canberra’s largest national community engagement program, One River, spanning four states and a territory.
Professional qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Melbourne)
- Graduate Diploma Arts Management (University of South Australia), photojournalism major
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Latrobe University Bendigo)
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
Connect with Lindy through LinkedIn.