The Judging Panel
The Judging Panel is made up of experienced leaders of the Victorian tourism industry.
Recruitment is coordinated between VTIC and the Chair of Judges and Vice Chair of Judges.
Judges are selected using the following criteria:
- A strong knowledge of the Victorian tourism industry;
- Involvement at a middle or senior management level in the tourism industry or a similar service industry;
- Experience and understanding of business planning processes;
- Experience in developing and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing;
- Financial management knowledge and the ability to identify potential commercial success;
- Aware of OH&S and other legislative requirements and how they impact a business;
- An understanding and awareness of industry sustainability practices;
- Experience as a previous Tourism Award entrant (preferably winning entrant).