Increased Victorian wins : 30th QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards
Congratulations to all National winners at this year’s QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards held in Adelaide last month.
Victoria’s winner list grew to 14 up from 12 in the previous year.
A special “congratulations” goes out to Frankston Visitor Information Centre who proved for the third time running that they continue to provide the best ‘visitor services’ in the country and have now entered the National Hall of Fame.
- Frankston Visitor Information Centre (Visitor Information and Service) – Hall of Fame
- Drift House (Luxury Accommodation)
- Riviera Nautic (Unique Accommodation)
- Enchanted Adventure Garden and Tree Surfing (Adventure Tourism)
- Maryborough RACV Energy Breakthrough (Festivals and Events)
- Wine Food Farmgate, Mornington (Destination Marketing)
- Stillwater at Crittenden (Tourism Restuarants and Catering Services)
- BIG4 Beacon Resort (Tourist and Caravan Parks)
- Space Hotel (Backpacker Accommodation)
- The Falls Music and Arts Festival (Excellence in Sustainable Tourism)
- Green Olive at Red Hill (Food Tourism)
- Melbourne Cup Carnival (Major Festivals and Events)
- Leisure Options (Specialised Tourism Services)
- Murrindindi Shire Council (Local Government Awards for Tourism)