How to Enter
The 2019 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards is for businesses and individuals who have operated in Victoria between 1 July 2018 and 30 June 2019.
Entry is FREE and made online by answering a series of questions that collectively scored up to a maximum of 100 points (50 points for individual categories).
Entrants in the business categories will receive a site-visit inspection which can attract an additional 20 points (Site-visits in some categories are not scored and individual categories do not receive a site-visit).
The winners of categories 1-25 automatically enter the 2019 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards to compete as the best in the country.
How to enter:
- Read the Rules of Entry
- Select the category/categories you wish to enter and download the questions
- Proceed to nominate on the Australian Tourism Awards website
- Register a new account. Businesses that are ATAP accredited / registered can use their same login details.
- Click on the Enter Now button on website home page. If entering more than one category, each entry requires a separate nomination
- Complete the details of the product / event you wish enter, including contact information for the site visit inspection
- Start developing your submission.TIP: Draft your responses in a Word Document and then copy and paste your responses into the online portal. You may like to test the portal to ensure your content copies over seamlessly.
Nominations for all categories must be made by 5:00pm 30 June 2019.
Completed entries for all categories must be submitted by 5:00pm Friday 6 September 2019.