Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame is awarded to an entrant that has won the same category over 3 consecutive years. Winners and Finalists of the Victorian Tourism Awards are determined by achieving a score of 75% or above. The winner is the highest scoring entrant in each category.
2021 Tourism Award winners
- 01. Major Tourist Attractions
- 02. Tourist Attractions
- 03. Major Festivals and Events
- 04. Festivals & Events
- 05. Ecotourism
- 06. Cultural Tourism
- 07. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island Tourism
- 08.Specialised Tourism Services
- 09. Visitor Information Services
- 10. Business Event Venues
- 10. Business Tourism
- 11. Major Tour & Transport Operators
- 12. Tour & Transport Operators
- 13. Adventure Tourism
- 14. Destination Marketing
- 15. Tourism Restaurants & Catering Services
- 16. Tourism Wineries, Distilleries & Breweries
- 17. Caravan & Holiday Parks
- 18. Hosted Accommodation
- 19. Unique Accommodation
- 20. Self Contained Accommodation
- 21. Standard Accommodation
- 22. Deluxe Accommodation
- 23. Luxury Accommodation
- 24. New Tourism Business
- 25. Excellence in Food Tourism
- 25. Health and Wellness Tourism
- 26. Luxury Boutique Accommodation
- 26. Qantas Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism
- 27. Outstanding Contribution by an Individual
- 28. Tourism Education and Training
- 29. Local Government Award for Tourism
- 30. Backpacker Accommodation
- 31. Young Achievers Award
- 32. Outstanding Contribution by Volunteers
Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park invites you to visit and get an up-close look at Australia’s amazing animals.
During the day you can explore the bushland while feeding kangaroos and wallabies, petting friendly koalas and enjoying encounters with wombats, pythons, dingoes and other animals including endangered species. At night, Moonlit Sanctuary comes alive with lantern-lit tours. Join this unique wildlife safari and meet some amazing animals in their natural nocturnal environment and their passionate carers.
With over 70 Australian species and over 400 animals, Moonlit Sanctuary is the ideal place to learn more about the fascinating animals that call Australia home.
18. Hosted Accommodation
Located in the hinterland region of Victoria’s iconic Great Ocean Road, Heytesbury House provides 4.5 star luxury in magnificent historic surrounds.
Providing 4 individually styled suites and beautifully manicured gardens, this property presents an opportunity to experience old world charm with all the modern day conveniences.
Since falling in love with the place back in 2010, Kathryn and Andrew have restored this Edwardian beauty to her former glory, ensuring its heritage and cultural significance will stand for many years to come.