Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame is awarded to an entrant that has won the same category over 3 consecutive years. Winners and Finalists of the Victorian Tourism Awards are determined by achieving a score of 75% or above. The winner is the highest scoring entrant in each category.
2017 Tourism Award winners
- 01. Major Tourist Attractions
- 02. Tourist Attractions
- 03. Major Festivals and Events
- 04. Festivals & Events
- 05. Ecotourism
- 06. Cultural Tourism
- 07. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island Tourism
- 08.Specialised Tourism Services
- 09. Visitor Information Services
- 10. Business Event Venues
- 10. Business Tourism
- 11. Major Tour & Transport Operators
- 12. Tour & Transport Operators
- 13. Adventure Tourism
- 14. Destination Marketing
- 15. Tourism Restaurants & Catering Services
- 16. Tourism Wineries, Distilleries & Breweries
- 17. Caravan & Holiday Parks
- 18. Hosted Accommodation
- 19. Unique Accommodation
- 20. Self Contained Accommodation
- 21. Standard Accommodation
- 22. Deluxe Accommodation
- 23. Luxury Accommodation
- 24. New Tourism Business
- 25. Excellence in Food Tourism
- 25. Health and Wellness Tourism
- 26. Luxury Boutique Accommodation
- 26. Qantas Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism
- 27. Outstanding Contribution by an Individual
- 28. Tourism Education and Training
- 29. Local Government Award for Tourism
- 30. Backpacker Accommodation
- 31. Young Achievers Award
- 32. Outstanding Contribution by Volunteers
Entering the bathing area is like stepping into another world, a sanctuary where the mind and body are calmed by the steam, soothing aroma and the sound of running water. It’s a place where time is forgotten and lingering is part of the code of harmony.
An hour’s drive south of` Melbourne on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, natural hot mineral waters are flowing from deep underground into the pools and private baths at Peninsula Hot Springs. Bathe, massage, dine and relax in the Spa Dreaming Centre and Bath House at this tranquil costal environment.
19. Unique Accommodation
All Seasons Houseboats continue to be one of Australia’s leading houseboat cruising companies. They have an absolute focus and commitment to providing their customers with unique, relaxing and memorable holiday experiences on Australia’s great Murray River. Their fleet of 14 modern, purpose designed luxurious vessels define a brand committed to excellence in service, cruising and tourism. All Seasons also lead with environmental solar powered houseboats creating industry benchmarks without compromise of quality modern features.
Located at the Dockside Marina, Mildura, they have the enviable tri-state location that’s easily accessible by road and by air. All Seasons Houseboats… Now that’s a Holiday!
18. Hosted Accommodation
Harmony Bed and Breakfast is situated in Fingal, a tranquil and green wedge protected part of the Mornington Peninsula Victoria. Harmony is a traditional Bed and Breakfast set within five acres of rural gardens. Harmony is the perfect choice for those wishing to escape to the country and enjoy the bayside and ocean beaches, golf courses, wineries and shopping of the magnificent Mornington Peninsula.
At Harmony Bed and Breakfast we offer three ensuite guest rooms each with their own distinct charm and decor, private outdoor sitting area and sun lounges as well as a guest lounge and breakfast room.