The 2019 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s premier awards program and the most anticipated event, celebrating and recognising excellence in tourism. To enter these awards, you must win at State level in the categories 1 – 25.
Canberra hosted the 2019 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards.
Victoria’s winners in 2019 were:
- Bendigo Tourism Tudors to Windsors Campaign (Destination Marketing)
- Heytesbury House (Hosted Accommodation)
- Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate (Self Contained Accommodation)
- SkyBus (Major Tour and Transport Operators)
- Tesselaar Tulip Festival (Major Festival and Events)
- Alkina Lodge (Luxury Accommodation)
- Bright Brewery (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries )
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park (Ecotourism)
The 2020 Australian Tourism Awards will be hosted at Sunshine Coast.