The 2019 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s premier awards program and the most anticipated event, celebrating and recognising excellence in tourism. To enter these awards, you must win at State level in the categories 1 – 25.
Canberra hosted the 2019 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards.
Victoria’s winners in 2019 were:
- Bendigo Tourism Tudors to Windsors Campaign (Destination Marketing)
- Heytesbury House (Hosted Accommodation)
- Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate (Self Contained Accommodation)
- SkyBus (Major Tour and Transport Operators)
- Tesselaar Tulip Festival (Major Festival and Events)
- Alkina Lodge (Luxury Accommodation)
- Bright Brewery (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries )
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park (Ecotourism)
Tourism businesses around Australia are facing the worst ever disruption to their operations caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
After careful deliberation, the Australian Tourism Industry Council (ATIC) has made the decision to cancel the national program and associated national events in 2020.