The 2018 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s premier awards program and most anticipated event, celebrating and recognising excellence in tourism. To enter these awards, you must win at State level in the categories 1 – 25.
Launceston hosted the 2018 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards.
Victoria’s winners in 2018 were:
- Formula 1® 2018 Rolex Australian Grand Prix (Major Festival and Events)
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park (Ecotourism)
- Holmesglen at Eildon (Busines Events Venues)
- Alkina Lodge (Luxury Accommodation)
- SkyBus (Major Tour and Transport Operators)
- Autopia Tours – Small Group Experiences (Tour and Transport Operators)
- Royal Mail Hotel (Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services)