The 2017 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s premier awards program and most anticipated event, celebrating and recognising excellence in tourism. To enter these awards, you must win at State level in the categories 1 – 25.
Perth played host of the 2017 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards on Friday 23rd February 2018 at Optus Stadium, Burswood.
Victoria’s winners were:
- Riverboats Music Festival (Festivals and Events)
- Parks Victoria (Specialised Tourism Services)
- Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld (Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services)
- Sovereign Hill (Major Tourist Attractions)
- Holmesglen at Eildon (Business Event Venues)
- Bright Brewery (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries)
- SkyBus (Major Tour and Transport Operators)
- Autopia Tours – Small Group Experiences (Tour and Transport Operators)
- Arthurs Seat Eagle (New Tourism Business)