2016 Tourism Awards Workshops and VTIC Roadshow
The Victoria Tourism Industry Council is on the road and visiting you in April and May!
The Roadshow is designed to bring industry together and hear how you can leverage business, share ideas, successes and liaise with the people who represent your industry.
We’ll provide you with refreshments and the choice of two workshops over 2 sessions each running for around 45 minutes. *Workshop topics may vary region-to-region and are subject to the number of registrations. Note: Business Events Victoria will not be offered at some locations.
Workshop 1: Why enter the RACV Victorian Tourism Awards? (1st Session only)
- Why Enter?
- What you will achieve…
- Entrant testimonials
- What resources are required?
- Choosing the right category
- Understanding the rules
Workshop 2: Latest and Greatest of Business Events Victoria
- What can Business Events Victoria (BEV) do for your region?
- Get involved and benefit with BEV
- How BEV operates
- Calendar of events
- Distribution of opportunities
Workshop 3: Developing a sound business with the Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC) and Tourism Accreditation
- VTIC Policy and Event update
- How to access to business tools offered by VTIC
- Why be accredited?
- Where will accreditation take your business?
- Learn of the specific accreditation requirements
- Introduction of the new online accreditation system
Workshop 4: Planning your Tourism Awards submission and what has changed in 2016? (2nd Session only)
- Tap into Victoria’s tourism success
- 2016 Program changes
- Planning your submission
- Go behind the scenes & discover your best chance at winning (a judge’s perspective)
- Accessing support and help
Must I register? It’s free after all…
True. But we would really like to know who and how many to expect on the night. So yes, please register.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. Remember ‘Green is Good’. We will have your details at the door.
Do I need to be a VTIC member to attend?
No, we welcome anyone in the tourism industry. If you’re not a member now, hopefully you will see the benefits and join soon.