2017 Tourism Excellence and Awards Information Sessions
The Victoria Tourism Industry Council will hit the road and visit each region during May and June 2017.
Get together with your industry peers for a ‘Tourism Excellence and Awards Information Session’ at an award-winning business in your region.
At the session, you will hear from the award winning business why they entered and why you should consider entering in 2017.
This event is a ‘must attend’ for past entrants who are intending to enter in 2017. You will also hear about the new ‘online system’ which has been implemented in 2017 for an easier and fairer entry process for everyone.
Along with hints and tips from Judges and Mentors, you will be well equipped to get underway with your entry before it is due on Monday 4 September at 4pm.
Click on the below links to register.
*Note: Please allow extra time if you wish to participate in any Free tours being offered. Full details of optional extras are located on the registration link.
- Mornington Peninsula – Wednesday 31 May, 10am – 12pm + Free Tour
- Phillip Island – Thursday 1 June, 1-3pm + Networking in the Visitor Centre
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges (Healesville) – Monday 5 June 9:30- 11:30am + Free Tour
- Grampians – Wednesday 7 June, 1-3pm + Free Tour
- Gippsland – (Mirboo North) – Friday 9 June – 10am – 12pm
- Ballarat – (Goldfields) – Thursday 15 June, 10am – 12pm + Free Tour
- Great Ocean Road – Friday 16 June, 2 – 4pm
- Geelong & the Bellarine – Tuesday 20 June, 10am – 12pm + Free Tour
- Melbourne – Friday 23 June, 10am – 12pm + Free admission to tour the Museum
- Bendigo (Goldfields) – Wednesday 21 June, 10 – 12pm + Free Tour
- Murray (Echuca) – Monday 26 June, 12 – 2pm + Free Tour
- Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges – Wednesday 28 June, 1-3pm + Free Tour
- High Country (Bright) – Thursday 29 June, 4-6pm + Beer tasting
- Goulburn River Valley / Eildon – Monday 3 July + Tour and Lunch
Must I register? It’s free after all…
True. But we would really like to know who and how many to expect on the night. So yes, please register – opening soon.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. Remember ‘Green is Good’. We will have your details at the door.
Do I need to be a VTIC member to attend?
No, we welcome anyone in the tourism industry. If you’re not a member now, hopefully you will see the benefits and join soon.