- The award will not be made to the same group twice.
- Nominations are acceptable from any party except the nominees.
- The maximum word count for this category is 2500 words.
- No more than 5 letters of recommendation may be included.
- The award will be presented at the discretion of the judges, based on the submissions received.
- This category is awarded at the Victorian level only.
The judges will take into account the following aspects of the contribution when assessing a nomination.
Overview of the Nominees
Provide a brief overview of the nominees, highlighting their outstanding attributes and their role in the tourism industry. (10 points)
Nominees Examples of Activities
Provide examples of the nominees volunteer activities and service to the industry in their local region and, if relevant, at a statewide and national level. (20 points)
Benefits to the Industry and Success
Provide specific examples of activities undertaken by the nominees that have helped advance Victoria’s tourism industry. (20 points)
Examples could include initiatives shown in the area of operations and administration, the consistent delivery of customer service, activities resulting in the improvement of industry standards, participation in industry organisations, representation on tourism boards or campaign committees, mentoring, etc. Consider referring to hours and/or skills contributed.