- The award will not be made to the same person twice.
- Nominations are accepted from any party except the nominee.
- This category is awarded at the Victorian level only.
- The maximum word count for this category is 2500 words.
- The Rules for Entry for the 2018 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards DO NOT apply to this category.
- 2 or 3 supporting profile images is sufficient to support the entry
1. Overview of the Nominee
Provide a brief overview of the nominee, highlighting their outstanding attributes. Include a brief history of their career in tourism, and a description of their current employment or other participation, if applicable. (10 points)
2. Nominee’s Professional Contribution and Service
Provide examples and the benefits of the nominee’s professional contribution and service to the tourism industry. (20 points)
3. Nominee’s Personal Contribution and Service
Provide examples and the benefits of the nominee’s personal contribution and service to the tourism industry. (20 points)
Enclose 3 references to support this nomination addressing each of the following:
2) Positive Contribution and Influence