How to Enter
The 2018 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards is for businesses and individuals who have operated in Victoria between 1 July 2017 and 30 June 2018.
Entry is FREE and made online by answering a series of questions that will be collectively scored up to a maximum of 100 points (50 points for individual categories). Entrants in the business categories will receive a site-visit inspection which can attract an additional 20 points. N.B. Some site-visits are not scored and individual categories do not receive a site-visit.
The winners of categories 1-25 automatically enter the 2018 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards to compete as the best in the country.
Steps to entering:
- Firstly, its advised to read the Rules of Entry.
- Select the category/categories you wish to enter and download the questions.
- Proceed to nominate on the Australian Tourism Awards entry portal .
- Create a user account (your email address and password) OR If you are ATAP accredited/registered, you can use the same username/password details.
- Click on the ‘Enter Now’ button on this website home page. (If entering more than one category, each entry requires a separate nomination).
- Complete the details of the product/event you wish enter, including contact information for the site visit inspection.
- Well done! You are now ready to commence responding to the questions and submit your online entry.
- TIP: Draft your responses in a Word Document and then copy and paste your responses into the online portal. You may like to test the portal to ensure your content copies over seamlessly.
Nominations for all categories must be made by 5pm Saturday 30 June 2018.
Completed entries must be submitted by 4pm Monday 13 August 2018 (for both business and individual categories).