How to Enter
Entering the 2015 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards is an online submission worth 100 points. In addition, all entrants receive a site-visit judging component worth an additional 20 points. N.B. Some site visits are not judged.
Judging of submissions is also conducted online with the winners of categories 1-26 automatically entering the Australian Tourism Awards to compete as the best in the country.
Entering the Awards is free but requires time to answer a series of questions which makes up a maximum of 31 pages (except category: Excellence in Food Tourism which is a maximum of 20 pages).
Making a Nomination
- Firstly, its advised to read the Rules of Entry.
- Select the category/categories you wish to enter and download the questions.
- Proceed to nominate and agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a user account (your email address and password).
- Click on the ‘Nominate’ button at the bottom of the page. (If entering more than one category, each entry requires a separate nomination).
- Enter in contact details, business profile information and upload 10 high resolution images. Once complete, click on the ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. You will see your nomination appear on the Entrants Control Panel home page.
- Well done! You are now ready to commence your submission which you need to create offline.
- Upload the final submission as a PDF via the Submit Entry button in your Nominations page.
Submission deadline 4pm Monday 24 August 2015 for Business categories and 4pm Monday 14 September 2015 for Individual categories.
If you have any problems with the nomination process please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 1300 959 555
How to upload your Submission
- Log into the Entrants Control Panel page with your User Log-In details and click on the ‘Submit Entry’ button on the right hand side of the page.
- Double check that your contact details are correct.
- To upload your ‘Submission’, click the ‘Browse…’ button and select the file from your computer. It is essential to upload your submission as an Adobe Acrobat – PDF file -Word documents or other file types will not be accepted. If you are unable to save your document as a PDF convert your file to an Adobe Acrobat – PDF at freepdfconvert.com. This service is free and easy to use.
- After you have uploaded your ‘Submission’, upload 10 high resolution digital images. If possible provide 5 x portrait and 5 x landscape. Upload your images by clicking the ‘Browse…’ button beside each white box, and select the desired image on your computer. You will need to do this for each image.
- Lastly, you are required to read the ‘Entry Disclaimer’ and the ‘Statutory Declaration’. To continue, you must tick the boxes provided. This acknowledges that you have understood and agreed to the information provided. Once you have ticked the boxes, click on the ‘Submit Entry’ button at the bottom of the page. Your Entry will then upload onto the E-Awards system, it will take a few minutes. Do not close your browser.
- To confirm a successful upload, you will receive an on-screen message stating “You have successfully uploaded your submission.” Congratulations!
- At any time you can return to the Home page to view your submission by clicking on the ‘View’ button alongside your nomination.
- Ensure you allow sufficient time for your submission to be uploaded. Plan to get your submission in early as late entries will not be accepted.