The 2016 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s premier awards program and most anticipated event, celebrating and recognising excellence in tourism. To enter these awards, you must win at State level in the categories 1 – 25.
Darwin played host of the 2016 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards on Friday 24th February at Darwin Convention Centre.
Victoria’s winners were:
- Sovereign Hill (Major Tourist Attractions)
- Bendigo Tramways (Cultural Tourism)
- Masons of Bendigo (Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services)
- Australian Grand Prix (Major Festivals and Events)
- Green Olive at Red Hill (Excellence in Food Tourism)
- Skybus Melbourne (Specialised Tourism)
- Bendigo Art Gallery (Destination Marketing)
- Pizzini Wines Cellar Door (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries)
- BIG4 Bellarine Holiday Park (Caravan and Holiday Parks)
- Lakeside Villas at Crittenden (Self Contained Accommodation)
- Drift House (Luxury Accommodation)
- The Wellness Manor (New Tourism Business)