2018 Tourism Awards Workshops
Join your industry peers for the 2018 Tourism Awards Workshops at one of your fellow tourism businesses in your region.
At the session, you will hear from an award winning business why they entered and why you should consider entering in 2018.
This event is a ‘must attend’ for all entrants who are intending to enter in 2018. You will also hear about the updates to the ‘online entry system’ which was implemented in 2017 for an easier and fairer entry process.
Along with hints and tips from Judges and Mentors, you will be well equipped to get underway with your entry before it is due on Friday 7 September 2018.
Download a copy of the 2018 Workshop Presentation here.
Please note the dates in your region below as they are confirmed.
- Phillip Island – Thursday 15 March, 1-3pm : Register Here
- High Country (Bright) – Monday 19 March, 4 – 6pm : Register Here
- High Country (Mansfield) – Tuesday 20 March, 2 – 4pm CANCELLED
- Melbourne – Friday 23 March, 2pm – 4pm : Register Here
- Gippsland – (Gippsland Tourism Forum, Comfort Inn Traralgon from 12pm to 7pm – Tuesday 27 March) Register Here
- Murray (Yarrawonga) – Monday 16 April, 10 – 12pm : Register Here
- Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges – Wednesday 18 April 10:30 – 12:30pm Register Here
- Gippsland – NEW DATE ADDED – Thursday 19 April 10:30 – 12:30pm Register Here
- Goulburn River Valley – Friday 20 April 10 – 12pm Register Here
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges – Friday 27 April 10 – 12pm Register Here
- Great Ocean Road – Monday 30 April 2-4pm Register Here
- Mornington Peninsula – Wednesday 2 May 10-12pm Register Here
- Ballarat – (Goldfields) – Friday 4 May 10:30 – 12:30pm Register Here
- Geelong & the Bellarine – Monday 7 May 10-12pm Register Here
- Grampians – Monday 14 May 10-12pm Register Here
- Bendigo (Goldfields) – Wednesday 16 May Register Here
Must I register? It’s free after all…
True. But we would really like to know who and how many to expect on the night. So yes, please register – opening soon.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. Remember ‘Green is Good’. We will have your details at the door.
Do I need to be a VTIC member to attend?
No, we welcome anyone in the tourism industry. If you’re not a member now, hopefully you will see the benefits and join soon.