2015 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards program
The 2015 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards program is officially open for nominations.
Please refer to the 'How to Enter' page to register your nomination and learn more about the entry process.
To book into one of the VTA workhops, go to the 'Support' section and click on the booking links.
If you have any queries regarding this years RACV Victorian Tourism Awards program, please contact Mike Hamilton at VTIC on 8662 5130 or email
2014 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards (QATA) Gala - Friday 10 April in Adelaide - Tickets now on sale
Australian Tourism Awards and QATA bookings - http://australiantourismawards.com.au/
Friday 10th April 2015
Pre-Cocktail Function 6.15pm
Awards Presentation Ceremony and a scrumptious three course dinner from 7pm
Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA
$220 (+ GST)
Per table (10 persons)
$2000 (+ GST)
Tables of ten must be purchased in one transaction.
A $10 booking fee will be charged per transaction
We will accept payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only)
Any cancellations received within 14 days of the 2014 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards will not be refunded. Tickets are transferable.
Ticket sales close at 5pm (AEDT) 23rd March 2015
2014 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards
Congratulations to all winners and finalists at the RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gala held on Monday 27 October at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Click here to view the 2014 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards winners and finalists.
Congratulations go to our seven Hall of Fame winners (winning three consecutive years). They are as follows:
- Peninsula Hot Springs (Tourist Attractions)
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Business Tourism)
- Fowles Wine Cellar Door Cafe (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries)
- Montfort Manot (Hosted Accommodation)
- Riviera Nautic (Unique Accommodation)
- Frankston Visitor Information Centre (Visitor Information and Services)
- The Falls Music and Arts Festival (Excellence in Sustainable Tourism)
VTA Gala Full Image gallery - 2014 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards
The latest RACV eNews mentioning RACV Victorian Tourism Awards (VTA) winners via link to online RoyalAuto article http://www.racv.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/royalauto/home/travel/australia/victoria/general+victoria/racv-vic-tourism-awards
visitvictoria - http://www.visitvictoria.com/Features/Victorian-Tourism-Awards-2014
Judges Feedback is now available for all businesses - http://www.tourism.vic.awardsubmission.com.au/entrant/mylogin.php
You will need to go into the Account Log-in section and use your email and password that you used when you nominated. If you can't remember your password please contact the Eawards Coordinator on 1300 959 555 for their assistance.
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards will be held on Friday 10 April 2015 in Adelaide. Tickets will be on sale early in the new year and an email will be sent to all Victorian winners to advise when tickets are on sale.
Celebrating 30 years of Tourism Awards
We would like to wish all Victorian business good luck at the 2014 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gala on Monday night at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
A full list of of RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Placegetters will be available on Tuesday 28 October. A link directly to that section will be provided shortly.
Winners will receive a letter during the Gala which has a password to access their appropriate logos.
Why not follow the night on Twitter #RACVVTA
NEW - Tips from Anthony McIntosh (Chair of Judges)
NEW - Awards Talk Live - Tips for Success
As we get to the business end of the submission process, VTIC have ‘gone to the street’ to ask the experts their tips for success. These short videos will highlight key strategies to completing a successful submission.
NEW - Destination Melbourne have created a variety of video blogs, which include updates from our RACV Victorian Tourism Awards winners.
- Yossi Gallor, General Manager at Space Backpackers the 2013 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Winner of Backpacker Accommodation. To hear Yossi, click here.
- Kevin Tanner, Director at Melbourne Zoo (Zoos Victoria) the 2013 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Winner of Major Tourist Attractions. To hear Kevin, click here.
- Glenn Watson, Manager - Marketing and Communications Victoria at Hilton Melbourne South Wharf the 2013 Victorian Tourism Awards Winner of Luxury Accommodation. To hear Glenn, click here.
National and State Judges Feedback 2013
National Judges feedback is now available.
Please use the same username and password that you used at the state level to view your feedback.
Victorian Tourism Awards Judges Feedback now available.
Go to Account Log In and put in your email and password, the one you created when you nominated for the VTA program last year. You will then see a green box "View Comments" for judges feedback, just click on the button.
If you are unable to remember your details, please contact the Eawards Coordinator on 1300 959 555 and they will be able to assist you.
Qantas Australian Tourism Awards Gala - congratulations to Victoria's placegetters
Congratulations to Victoria’s tourism operators for being recognised at the 29th Qantas Australian Tourism Awards held in Sydney at Luna Park on Friday 7 February. This year there were three levels of recognition.
The Winners (Gold) were:
Melbourne Cup Carnival (Major Festivals and Events)
Blue Moon Cottages (Standard Accommodation)
Frankston Visitor Information Centre (Visitor Information and Services)
Melbourne Zoo (Major Tourist Attractions)
Moonraker Dolphin Swims (EcoTourism)
Moonraker Dolphin Swims (Tour and/or Transport Operators)
Leisure Options (Specialised Tourism Services)
Enchanted Adventure Garden (Adventure Tourism)
Stillwater at Crittenden (Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services)
Space Hotel (Backpacker Accommodation)
2012 RACV Energy Breakthrough (Festivals and Events)
Crown College (Tourism Education and Training)
Full details and a listing of all the placegetters.
Congratulations to all the winners and finalists of the 2013 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards
Congratulations to all our winners and finalists at the RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gala on Monday 11 November, which was held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC), a great night was had by all.
Congratulations to our four Hall of Fame inductees:
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims (EcoTourism)
- RACV Inverloch Resort (Deluxe Accommodation)
- Blue Moon Cottages (Standard Accommodation)
- Central Deborah Gold Mine (Heritage and Cultural Tourism)
To view a list of entrants (by Region) go into the 'Entrants and Results' section, then 2013 Entrants or click here
RACV People's Choice Awards for Guest Satisfaction
Winner: Abalina Cottages (2013 Hall of Fame)
RACV People's Choice Awards for Service
Winner: Killara Holiday Flats
Images - 2013 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gala
Images from the 2013 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gala are now available. To view and download, click on link below and use password supplied.
Images: 2013 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gala
Password: RACV (case sensitive)
Images have been categorised and sorted as follows:
1_Awards_Stage (award winners live on stage)
2_Awards_Set (award winners against media wall)
3_Socials (general people shots)
4_RoomSetDisplay (room & stage looks)
5_StageAction (entertainment & speeches etc)
- Image files are fully optimised & sized for both web and print media.
- There are about 549 final 'selects' (i.e. photographer final selected images)
- Any image on the gallery can be viewed and downloaded to your desktop or smartphone/tablet
- On Mac/PC doubleclick an image to bring up the prompts. The download arrow is on the bottom right of the image and looks like this ⤓
- There is also a sharing icon for Facebook, Google+, Tweet or email and a resizing icon to small, medium, large, X-large, X2 large, X3 large & original (default) files.
Winners listing on visitvictoria
RACV Newsletter for RACV Victorian Tourism Award winners
To view, please go here